Vibration Monitoring Systems – Calibration Services
Calibration and Verification Services
Vibration monitoring systems must provide accurate data for monitoring & protection of your rotating machinery. M&B provides the Calibration & Verification services needed to ensure your system is working properly, and is within OEM standards. We are factory-trained, with many years of project experience at Bently Nevada Corporation, a company that demanded ‘quality-first’ in its installations. Whether monitoring a motor-pump unit, or a complex multi-bearing Turbine Supervisory Instrumentation (TSI) system, we have the knowledge and expertise to fully verify your field devices & monitoring systems.
We provide a full range of instrumentation related services, including:
- Calibration verification
- Transducer system response curves
- Loop checks
- Transducer & system parts replacement
Monitoring Systems Maintenance:
- Verification of vibration, thrust, speed & other modules
- Relay logic inspection & relay operation verification
- Plant network / PLC integration
- Software configuration & updates
We also perform customized in-plant training for your personnel. From Operator & User training, to Transducer Maintenance & Calibration, we can ensure you receive the highest value from your investment.
For information on the installation of new systems, or upgrading older systems, please visit Design & Installation Services page
If you need assistance or have any questions,
please contact us.
- GE – LM2500, LM5000, LM6000; Frame 5 & Frame 7 (7FA, etc.)
- Air & Hydrogen Cooled
- Brush, GE, Westinghouse, etc.