M&B Engineered Solutions provides industrial rotating machinery users with advanced vibration analysis, instrumentation & training services
Helping you provide… “Maintenance that Matters”SM
We diagnose & solve machinery vibration & reliability problems worldwide. With 35+ years of experience, our machinery vibration engineers serve the power generation, oil & gas, paper, waste water, and other industries. We focus on both critical turbo-machinery, and balance of plant equipment. Our services include machine troubleshooting, vibration analysis, alignment, rotor balancing & predictive maintenance. We also provide, install and service vibration & condition monitoring systems. To improve your staff’s skills, we also provide training seminars in these key areas. With M&B, you can trust you will receive great service, equipment and training, while avoiding high OEM costs.
Areas of expertise:
- Machinery Diagnostics & Analysis
- High-Speed / Multi-Plane Rotor Balancing
- Machinery Setup & Alignment
- Optical Alignment
- Predictive Maintenance (PdM)
- Vibration Monitoring Systems – Design & Installation
- Instrumentation & Calibration Services
- Customer Training Seminars
- Vibration Analyst Training (ISO-Based)
Our Machinery Focus:
- Gas Turbines – Industrial Frame & Aero-derivatives
- Steam Turbines – all designs
- Hydro Turbines
- Pumps, Compressors & Fans
- Motors & Generators
Our Primary Goals:
- Increase your equipment reliability & availability; reduce O&M costs.
- Provide excellent field engineering services to resolve reliability issues.
- Provide & service instrumentation systems for monitoring & protection.
- Provide training seminars to increase your staff’s skills.
To provide our customers with high quality engineering services & training in a Safe, Timely, and Cost Effective manner