Corporate Safety Statement
At M&B Engineered Solutions, Inc., we continually strive for the highest safety standards on our projects. Employees at all levels must work diligently to execute the company’s policy of maintaining occupational safety and health. Our EHS Program teaches & enforces the Safety Skills needed for all employees to work safely, and to help identify & correct / minimize hazards to provide a Safe Working Environment for both our Employees and our Customers.
We all agree to the following guidelines:
- Safety & health is our shared responsibility.
- Everyone must take ownership of their own safety, and that of our co-workers. Look out for your brother.
- Maintaining a safe & healthful work environment is not just an idea – it is a top priority and must be part of every work process.
- It is everyone’s job to spot hazards and correct them, or report them, in a timely manner.
- When in doubt about the safety of a task, STOP all work, and review with your supervisor and site contacts.
- Where hazards cannot be completely eliminated, they must be reduced through engineering and administrative controls, and the proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- If an employee feels inadequately trained for a procedure, he or she will immediately discuss the problem with their supervisor before proceeding with work.
- All employees shall work in a safe manner consistent with company & customer policies, state & federal safety, health, and environmental laws and regulations.
Our Safety Record
We are 100% accident-free since starting M&B Engineered Solutions in 2005, with no lost time accidents or even minor injuries.
Our commitment to safety also extends to helping our customers maintain a safe work environment. To help our clients assess our safety performance, we are registered with ISNetworld. Their on-line portal connect safes, qualified contractors, like M&B, with clients world-wide. It provides expedited tracking of safety programs & insurance documents to help ensure we meet your safety standards.